Based on the announcement of Harris County’s “Stay Home, Work Safe” order (until April 31), Dawn Health & Wellness will remain OPEN as we uphold our role in the city’s categorization as an essential healthcare provider. With the new orders comes a few changes to how we are able to serve our community during this critical time.
We are available for urgent and acute musculoskeletal complaints (ie. neck pain, back pain, headaches, etc). If you have questions or concerns, please reach out!
All established CDC guidelines in regards to extra sanitation and social distancing protocols that have been put in place the last few weeks will continue.
Due to the COVOID-19 virus, we are asking our patients to do a few things before treatment is started.
1) Please wash your hands when you come into the office AND wash your hands before leaving
2) If you have a cough or feel sick, please stay home.
3) Do not to bring anyone into the office with you for your appointment.
4) No handshakes or hugs for the next few weeks.
5) If you have underlying conditions that would make you susceptible to the virus (immunocompromised, heart, or lung issues) consider rescheduling your appointment.