Effective June 22, 2020, face coverings will be required until further notice
I am pleased to also share this updated information with you under the Governor's latest Executive Order (GA-18, issued April 27, 2020), licensees will be permitted to provide wellness care to all patients as of May 1, 2020.
All established CDC guidelines in regards to extra sanitation and social distancing protocols that have been put in place the last few weeks will continue.
Due to the COVOID-19 virus, we are asking our patients to do a few things before treatment is started.
1) Please wash your hands when you come into the office AND wash your hands before leaving
2) If you have a cough or feel sick, please stay home.
3) Do not bring anyone into the office with you for your appointment.
4) No handshakes or hugs for the next few weeks.
5) If you have underlying conditions that would make you susceptible to the virus (immunocompromised, heart, or lung issues) consider rescheduling your appointment.
6) Masks/face coverings are required until further notice.