***Please bear with us as we are currently transitioning to another Electronic Health Records system.
To schedule a New Patient Appointment please follow the instructions below:
- Click "Schedule Appointment" link at the top of this page.
- Click the time that works for you.
Please Schedule 24 hours in advance.
Allow 1 hour for first visit.
- Fill in patient's information and click submit.
New Patient Questionnaire
- After the information has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation e-mail once the request has been approved. -Click the "Check- In Now" button from the Patient Fusion e-mail and follow the instructions.
-Please fill out all questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge.
Due to the COVOID-19 virus, we are asking our patients to do a few things before treatment is started.
1) please wash your hands when you come into the office AND wash your hands before leaving.
2) if you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath or feel sick, please stay home
3) try not to bring anyone into the office with you for your appointment
4) no handshakes or hugs for the next few weeks
5) if you have underlying conditions that would make you susceptible to the virus (immunocompromised, heart, or lung issues) consider rescheduling your appointment.
In addition we will be heavily cleaning tables, door, knobs, and tools in between patients, so your appointment may run a little longer than normal.
Let’s all do our part to limit the spread of this virus. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please give us a call or e-mail us.