***Please bear with us as we are currently transitioning to another Electronic Health Records system.
To schedule a New Patient Appointment:
- Click "Schedule Appointment" link at the top of this page.
- Create an account. If this is your first time to Dawn Health & Wellness, please click "New Patient Appointment". If this is not your first visit, please click "Follow-Up visit". -Click the time that works for you.
- An appointment request will be sent to the doctor. Once the doctor confirms your appointment, you will then receive a confirmation email.
-Allow at least 1 hour for first visit.
New Patient Questionnaire:
New patient intake forms will be emailed to the email address used to create an account.
If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident, please also fill out the "Auto/Personal Injury Form".
*You must complete the COVID release form.*
Due to the COVOID-19 virus, we are asking our patients to do a few things before treatment is started.
1) please wash your hands when you come into the office AND wash your hands before leaving.
2) if you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath or feel sick, please stay home
3) try not to bring anyone into the office with you for your appointment
4) no handshakes or hugs
5) if you have underlying conditions that would make you susceptible to the virus (immunocompromised, heart, or lung issues) consider rescheduling your appointment.
6) Face coverings/ masks are required until further notice.
In addition, I will be heavily cleaning tables, door knobs, and tools in between patients, so your appointment may run a little longer than normal.
Let’s all do our part to limit the spread of this virus. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please give us a call or e-mail us.